As you all know, there are tons of different fabrics on the market nowadays, to choose a suitable fabric to make doll clothes for your dolls is extremely tough. For business owners, it is impossible for them to walk into many fabric stores and search among the various fabrics each time when they want to create a new design.
As we make a wide range of doll clothes, garments for our clients from global countries every year, and according to my years’ working experience in the doll toy industry, Now I summarize the 8 most popular fabric types for making doll toy clothes, which are absolutely our industry SECRET. You can’t miss it!
How will these help you in the doll clothes fabric selection?
1. It helps save 80% of your time searching for fabric online or on the market, which will increase your work efficiency greatly.
2. You will get information about the most popular fabrics, which avoid you from making unwise decisions when making new items.
3. If you use these popular fabrics to make your doll cloth, they will be welcomed by the market, because these are customers’ favorite. Then it helps you to enhance your business opportunities.
Except for the previous 8 most popular fabric for making doll clothes, here I will introduce you the 9th.
Spandex is a synthetic fabric that is prized for its elasticity. Contrary to popular belief, the term “spandex” is not a brand name, and this term is used to generally refer to polyether-polyurea copolymer fabrics that have been made with a variety of production processes. The terms spandex, Lycra, and elastane are synonymous and this fabric can stretch to 5-8 times its normal size.
Which kind of doll clothes can cotton made?
1. The material is lightweight.
2. It can be stretched repeatedly, and will return almost exactly back to original size and shape, will not restrict the doll movement.
3. Spandex fabric is soft and smooth, so it can be used for specific clothing types.
4. They are easily dyed.
This type of fabric is popular in making athletic items, it is with high recognition. There is one important detail need to pay attention to. When creating sportswear with spandex, please avoid using Velcro, as it will destroy the fabric easily. So we will suggest you to use zippers to replace if possible.